11 February 2015 patch
The following patches were deployed on 11 February 2015.
Build Update #7605 (PC only)
- Fixed Sanitarium curing incorrect quirk (was still happening if you visited it more than once in town before going on a dungeon raid)
Build Update #7601 (PC only)
This is the first patch to have some focused gameplay changes, but it will not be the last! Remember that the game is in Early Access, and we'll be experimenting with mechanics and balance for the foreseeable future. Strap in and come along for the ride!
These changes are based upon consistent feedback and observed results from the game's first week and a half of play:
- Champion (L5) Monsters: increased difficulty across the board.
- Grave Robber needed a little somethin': increased Speed, added stacking Accuracy buffs for Thrown Dagger and Poison Dart
- Hellion is an absolute wrecking machine. This is intentional, but she still needed dialed down a tiny bit: Reduced starting HP, restricted Iron Swan to position 1 only, added Exhaust to Breakthru and slightly reduced crit, but increased dmg buff of Bleed Out
- Plague Doctor: Increased Blight and Disease Resistance, increased Blight damage of Noxious Blast and Plague Grenade, Added a small heal to Battlefield Medicine. Now she's the hero we deserve, not just the hero we need.
- Ghoul, Swinetaur, Unclean Giant: increased HP to make them even a little more menacing.
- Gargoyles: increased dodge, reduced dmg, increased crit. Focus up your Accuracy to hit these beasts!
- Bone Arbalist: reduced Bayonet Jab crit. Should be less threatening at the front.
- Heroes don't like it when you prolong combat unnecessarily
- Added 'Clear Head' moderate Stun Resistance buff to heroes and monsters after clearing an existing stun. Stacks for consecutive stuns.
- No heroes are truly immortal.
Other fixes and changes:
- Fixed crash at end of dungeon raid caused by incompatible quirks
- Added threshold for health bar display based on actor scale
- Improved backup save file handling
- Fixed purge result announcement