14 December 2015 patch
The following patch was deployed on 14 December 2015.
Build Update #12102 (PC and Mac, Hotfix)[edit | edit source]
This hotfix cleans up a few things, including the Odd Case of the Negative Healing!
- Heal rework to make sure buffs are applied in appropriate circumstances. Heal should never be below 0.
- Riposte, guard, mark durations in tray tooltip
- Dots carry over to death if done as part of the killing blow.
- Fix to stances in non fatal heart attacks.
- Surprise rolls for battle now are saved and restored.
- Fix to ensure Shambler and Collector limits don't persist over multiple dungeons.
- Disable camping in first room.
- Removed ability to finish quest from camp.
- Removed ability to finish quest when getting ambushed.
- Removed ability to retreat while ambush is happening.
- Fixed master volume.