18 September 2017
Darkest Dungeon / The Crimson Court - Build #20547
- Fix to crash when you are in an activity that is no longer valid and leave a dungeon.
- Fix to missing actor fx crash.
- Fix to hunger and trinket loot death bug
- Fix to losing turns when quitting out of battle
- Fix to drag torch infinite use exploit
- Remove actor dots on retreat.
- Fix to inability to use an item during the loot window of a curio bug.
- Fix to corvids curiosity quirk description in sanitarium.
- Fix to visuals on shuffle skills
- Fix the alerts not showing up.
- Fix to Vvulf soft lock.
- When using controller put all the quests on one line if there is more then the number of quests per row.
- Fix to being able to use gold and heirlooms on curios.
- Update buffs after resetting hp after a raid.
- Save and restore consecutive stun counts.
- Fixed to monster stun resist incrimination when you retreat from battle.
- Restore stun visuals when restoring a save with a stunned monster in it.
- Fix to stunning already stunned monsters incrementing the stun counter.
- Fix to first turn of battle being lost by quitting.
- Fix to crash when buff is no longer valid.
- Fix to battle turn order saving bug.
- Fix to saving of hero turns at the start of non first round.
- Fix to blocking camping eating when you have no food consumption.
- Fix double heal during hunger event.
- Fix torch tooltip title string.
- Fixed invalid dungeon crash when loading quests.
- Only living monsters can capture heroes, applies to riposte kills on hag, fanatic against capture skills.
- Fix to final boss transforming brain bug.
The Crimson Court
- Fix to baron crash when summoning / switching when full.
- Fix to courtesan shuffle party effect so it happens after the timescript and only once.
- Fix to curtain being obvious bug in baron fight.
- Countess fixes
- Viscount balance pass
- Fixed memory leak in spine skeleton.