23 June 2017 Patch
Build #20105 (The Crimson Court Hotfix)[edit | edit source]
- Mac and PC performance improvements: Please let us know if you were having problems and this solves it for you!
- Virtuous resistance buffs increased: may heroic heroes continue to carry the day!
- Madman: Accusation now causes horror instead of simple stress
- Updated Occultist and Crusader combat idle
- Fix to controller crash in embark screen when unequipping all your trinkets.
- Fix to quirk replacement.
The Crimson Court
- Righteous Condemnation base damage reduced
- Holy Stake base damage reduced, marked target dmg reduced
- Brand Tainted crit chance removed
- Beat Down base damage reduced, crit chance increased
- Fury of the Righteous base damage reduced, stress AOE reduced
- Fanatic Pyre: corrected insane damage error at Champion level (OUR BAD)
- Blueprints are now retroactively awarded for Veteran and Champion boss kills when converting older save files and unlocking the Districts.
- Districts only accessible on the main Hamlet screen. (No longer can be opened on Embark/Provisions)
- Fixed bug where people get kicked out of raids when turning on DLC.
- Activity contagion has proper backdrop in activity log
- Fixed strings