26 February 2015 patch
The following patch was deployed on 26 February 2015.
Build Update #7740 (PC and Mac)
Introducing the Turn Indicator!
We have talked extensively about communicating a bit more to players with regard to turn order and combat rounds. We decided that while exposing the complete turn order per round would provide a huge tactical benefit, doing so risks eroding much of the round to round suspense that we feel is important. Our solution is to indicate who has yet to act in the current combat round by displaying an icon beside characters' health bars. This allows players to more easily track actions in a given round, and clearly demonstrates that (with the exception of some bosses) all combatants only get a single turn per round.
Other changes in this update:
- Fixed issue when selling back items out of order while provisioning
- Can now use number pad Enter key when renaming heroes or entering estate name
- Fixed mouse / touchpad focus problems when interacting with buildings in town
- Fixed blurriness issue when running at lower resolutions
- Fixed Windows 8 automatic scaling issue
- Save file handling improvement to prevent loss of gold on entering dungeon crash
- Fixed target icons not animating when they are not active