27 June 2017 Patch
Build #20131[edit | edit source]
Now a week out of The Crimson Court and a flurry of patches, we just wanted to give everyone an update on how this week is going to be with builds. We are hoping to slow down build releases as we have resolved most of all the critical issues. We will be taking our time this week to collect fixes for all the current support issue and outstanding tickets(Cutscene Subtitles, etc) we have on our list.
We aren't done yet with final balance and tuning, as we are going to be reviewing our metrics and player feedback from the past week and now. So expect some changes later this week.
Thank you to everyone who has helped report bugs, shared their thoughts on the boards, and supported us by participating in yet another release!
- Fixed bug involving the Trinket menu fading.
- Fixed Raid end Quirk replacements from not appearing
- Fixed Quirks not obeying defined rules for incompatibility. (Don’t worry you can still be a Gambler and a Known Cheat)
- Fixed combat skill switching after targeting, can target incorrectly.
- Fixed missing strings (Hopefully that’s all of them)
The Crimson Court
- Added embark warning for first Courtyard quest.
- Fixed Quirks unlocking/replacing on Cursed characters
- Fixed Curse “Resist” pop-up appearing for characters who are already Cursed.
- Fixed bug preventing the changing of mod load priority
- Fixed localization using variations indiscriminately when there is no base file string