27 May 2020 patch
Build #25521 "coming_in_hot"[edit | edit source]
"Greetings Hamlet Dwellers!"
"In preperation for the release for the DLC tomorrow we are pushing a base game build to our coming_in_hot public beta branch for players to help us test for any issues with the base game. Below are the patch notes for what has change in the base game since our last patch."
Darkest Dungeon[edit | edit source]
- NEW TOWN EVENT
- Added two new town events that relieve stress for the entire hamlet roster if at least one circus match is played before beginning the next week.
- Fixed positioning changes caused by AoE knockback and pull abilities
- Added stress heal received while camping buff to Meditator quirk
- Stress modifier vs [Enemy Type] buffs are now active while that enemy type is present in the combat. (Such as Fear/Hatred/Phobia quirks)
- Lowered Bloodmoon Radiant Light Dodge bonus to match Stygian (2.5%) instead of Radiant (7.5%)
- Plow Horse Color of Madness enemy won’t cause stall-related crashes when modded into non-wave combats
- Fixed enemy reinforcements crash in Darkest Dungeon location
- Fixed Abomination being able to ignore allies’ move-block actouts
- Added option to opt out of data collection
- Supports both new and old localization formats
Modding[edit | edit source]
- NEW DUNGEON RULES
- Added "dots_can_deathblow". When false, bleed and blight no longer causes heroes to roll a death’s door check.
- Added “deaths_door_test_survived_resistance_chance” to dungeon rules. A hero’s deathblow resistance is reduced by this amount each time they survive a death’s door check, cumulatively.
- NEW TRINKET EFFECT TRIGGERS
- Added "melee_attack_skill" effect trigger for trinkets
- Added "ranged_attack_skill" effect trigger for trinkets
- Added "riposte_attack_skill" effect trigger for trinkets
- Added "attack_crit" effect trigger for trinkets
- NEW BUFF RULES
- Buffs can now be conditional on actorStatus "virtued" and "afflicted"
- Buffs can now be conditional on rule_type "activated_first " and "activated_last "
- Buffs can now decrement at the end of rounds rather than the end of an actor’s turn by using .buff_duration_type "after_turn" and "after_round"
- NEW SKILL RULES
- Combat skills with “.ignore_deathsdoor true” will deathblow instantly if they deal lethal damage, regardless of deathblow resist. The target will be killed even if it was not already on death’s door.
- NEW STATS
- Added “deathblow_chance” which increases the chance of deathblow and is applied against deathblow resistance.
- Added “heartattack_stress_heal_percent” which modifies the amount that stress is lowered after suffering a heart attack.
- Added “buff_duration_percent” which increases the duration of buffs applied by the hero
- Added “ignore_guard” which causes skills to bypass guard.
- KNOWN ISSUES
- Some Localization Strings are still missing for some languages. These will be corrected when we push the DLC.