29 May 2015 patch
The following patch was deployed on 29 May 2015.
Build Update #8920 (PC and Mac, Hotfix)
- Fix for stat modifiers persisting after unequipping all trinkets from the trinket inventory
Build Update #8918 (PC and Mac, Hotfix)
- Heroes get stress relief from successfully disarming traps. Huzzah!
- Delayed generation of Red (level 5) quests one dungeon/region level. This should ensure that less quest spots get taken up by L5 quests when players are just starting to get access to Yellow (L3) quests.
- Surprise chance tuning in brighter light levels: reduced chance of hero surprise; increased chance of monster surprise
- Options - Added Blur effect options
- MAA no longer ripostes when stunned
- Fixed stress poptext queing issues
- Fixed issue where provisions were having Trinket purchase discount applied. Sorry, torches are now back to full price!
- Town graphics performance optimization
- Fix to quirk awards at end of quests