5 February 2016 patch
The following patch was deployed on 5 February 2016.
Build #13488[edit | edit source]
- Never Again: Characters who have the Never Again trait, now also carry a 30% Party XP buff when running dungeons. This effect does not stack.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Tuned Back Resolve XP Thresholds: Left L6 a bit lower to reduce the 5 > 6.
- Updated Localization based on community feedback
- Fix Death’s Door Recovery Buffs not saving
- Fixes to Tooltip Positioning for Tray Icons
- Fixed On the Old Road, We Found Redemption and Strict Mode Achievements (These should be retroactive)
- Fixed area name length (mostly for Russian Localization)
- Fix target spamming bug where you use an item (dog treats or holy water) to select multiple targets same or different targets with a one target skill.
- Fixed crash when going to the Quest Select Screen
- Fixed to Man-at-Arms Command ability not affecting CRIT like intended.
- Crypts tutorial quest now gives dungeon xp to fix the case where you die in old road and have limited selection of first post tutorial quest.
- Removed loot from the summons on the Necromancer, Siren, Brigand Pounder and Ectoplasm fights.