6 June 2015 patch
The following patch was deployed on 6 June 2015.
Build Update #9007 (PC and Mac)[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Grave Robber: Shadow Blood will now proc reliably
- Plague Doctor: Battlefield Medicine will now proc reliably
- Fix to turn order bug: sometimes first turn was being skipped if previous turn's first actor was killed
- Trinkets: previous "Ancestral" trinkets that weren't actually part of the Ancestor's Set are now renamed as "Very Rare" trinkets with corresponding color.
- Crone's "Embrace the Dark" 0 damage skill will no longer crit
- Ghoul's "Howl" 0 damage skill will no longer crit
- SPEED stat can now be negative. No more free lunches on 0 speed heroes with speed penalty trinkets equipped!
- Tweaks to Seer Stone and Sniper's Ring trinkets
- Fix to Vestal Illumination skill not applying torch effects when killing target.
- Removed ability to re-select Camping Skill loadout while camping...
- Disabled torch snuffing during combat to prevent admirable but sneaky torch snuffing at combat end to receive bonus loot
UI and Misc[edit | edit source]
- Replaced text UI elements of Hunger, Loot windows and related with graphic buttons/icons
- Standardized all pop-ups so the Positive / Interact option is on the left, and the cancel/quit are on the right. Beware of Loot dialogs--TAKE ALL is now on the left!!!
- Total heal value will now be shown when healing a hero that is nearly full HP. E.g. If a healer places a 6 HP heal on a hero with 29/30 HP, it will still show +6 so you know the skill worked properly
- Heals of 0 will show up again, to reinforce that the roll was low (e.g. Occultist)
- Fixes and improvements to pop-up text and some related FX
- Fix to Sound Options so they restore properly if changes are discarded
- Bug fix to silent disease resist applying during Raid Results screen. Now raid results diseases are not resistable.