From Darkest Dungeon Wiki
|Use to purge evil and restore|
Use[edit | edit source]
- Interaction with the following Curios:
- Eldritch Altar (All Locations) - Removes one negative Quirk on the hero used to activate it.
- Altar of Light (Ruins) - Increases the activating hero's damage by 30% until next camp.
- Confession Booth (Ruins) - Heals up to 30 Stress on the activating hero.
- Decorative Urn (Ruins) - Dissolves the ashes and gives you at least 3 items of loot.
- Holy Fountain (Ruins) - Heals 20 Stress and 12 HP, cures status effects.
- Occult Scrawlings (Warrens) - Debuffs your Dodge by 20% until your next camp.
- Pile of Bones (Warrens) - Guarantees at least two items of loot.
- Pristine Fountain (Weald) - Heals up to 30 Stress on the activating hero.
- Troubling Effigy (Weald) - Gives the hero activating it a random positive Quirk.
- Fish Idol (Cove) - Increases the activating hero's damage by 18% until next camp.
- Bloodflowers (Courtyard) - Inflicts 15 Stress Damage on the activating hero.
- Damned Fountain (Courtyard) - Heals up to 30 Stress on the activating hero.
- Consumable, increasing Hero's resistances to bleed, blight, diseases and debuff by 33% for 3 turns.