can you add the official subreddit to the sidebar:
I had messaged the moderators there to get us added to their sidebar, and they were kind enough to add us at the top of the wikis list (first position) so I think we should put them on our sidebar too
Hi. I've recently added a bunch of stuff (duplicates and the like) to Category:Candidates for deletion; since I don't have permissions to do this kind of work, I'm letting you know here. By the way, you're the only "staff" I've seen active, would it be possible to make more admins for the wiki, given its sudden surge in activity? Otherwise we risk tasks regular users can't do accumulating as the activity grows (and we should expect so, since release is less than a week apart). --itaShadd (talk) 19:15, 14 January 2016 (UTC)
- Consider these already deleted.
- Adding new administrators now is done by the gamepedia staff, so request for those rights go to someone like User:Z3ther. Good observation on the need of stocking up on staff, and I assume you'd be up to that task? (While I'm at it, thanks for the massive bulk of great work you have done so far) If you want to apply you've got my support for sure and I don't see any reason why gamepedia would deny your request either.
- Dooomspeaker (talk) 15:04, 15 January 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks! Yes, I'm up for the task, I love the game and I have some time to dedicate to the wiki, though I'll admit that I'm putting in some extra effort because of the contest... but it's addicting and I don't think I'm going to stop. I'll be sure to contact Z3ther, thanks for your support. --itaShadd (talk) 15:34, 15 January 2016 (UTC)
- No shame in admiting that it partially is for the contest. Actually it is nice because it shows Redhook/Gamepedia that what they planned is actually working. :P
- Yeah wikis can be like crack indeed. We'll be trading steam contacts after you get your admin title, makes it easier to co-ordinate some stuff!
- Dooomspeaker (talk) 15:54, 15 January 2016 (UTC)